Femme ? Chat ? Les deux ?

"Philip Marlowe: Excuse me, I don't see any Courry Brand cat food here.
Supermarket clerk: Some what?
Philip Marlowe: Some Courry Brand cat...
Supermarket clerk: Could you spell that?
Philip Marlowe: Courry Brand, C-O-U-R-R...
Supermarket clerk: Oh, we're all out of that. Why don't you get this. All this shit is the same anyways.
Philip Marlowe: You don't happen to have a cat by any chance?
Supermarket clerk: What do I need a cat for, I've got a girl.
Philip Marlowe: Ha, ha. He's got a girl, I got a cat."


Inconscient employé qui ne sait pas ce qu'il loupe...
De retour chez lui, Marlowe aura la confirmation qu'on ne peut jamais arnaquer son chat, et surtout pas en matière de nourriture... 
Je sais, j'ai essayé !

À part ça, visionnage après visionnage, The long Goodbye est et demeure le plus beau polar du monde.
Enfin, du mien.






Commentaires